How does the Membership Expiry and Renewal work?
- The property listing details remain in the system for the next 3 months even if the membership expires, saving you the effort of re-entering of the same property details again.
- You may renew the property anytime you wish by choosing the tenure of the membership plans.
- We request our members to update recent property pictures and description, if the property has been listed on the website for over a year or more.
What are the different Membership Plans offered?
Owners Goa offer 4 different membership plans:
Bronze: 2 Property Listings (including 1 Featured Property) with 1 Month validity.
Silver: 6 Property Listings (including 2 Featured Property) with 3 Months validity.
Gold: 12 Property Listings (including 4 Featured Property) with 6 Months validity.
Platinum: 24 Property Listings (including 8 Featured Property) with 1 Year validity.
How to submit a property?
- Basic Information: A clean title and detailed description of the property. State the terms and conditions of use of your premises, if any and payment policy for booking your premises. The following fields should include only digits (for example: 2500). Commas are not accepted in between the digits: Sale or Rent Price, Area Size, Lot Size, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Garages and Year Built. The following fields should use a post fix (for example: sq ft or sq m): Area Size Postfix and Lot Size Postfix. The Property ID will be assigned by the system.
- Gallery Images: Images should have a minimum size of 980px by 735px (4:3 or 16:9 Aspect Ratio). The maximum size is 1200px by 680px (recommended). Bigger size images will be cropped automatically. Minimum 2 images are required to display a gallery. Kindly upload only clean, clear & wide-angle pictures of your property. If the pictures are not up to the standard they might be rejected and you may be requested to resubmit the pictures via email. Due to copyright reasons please use unmarked original pictures only clicked by you; and not from other realtors, agency or other classified websites having logos or watermarks etc.
- Location: Make sure to include a location address to enable the map view.
- Additional Details, Features and Message to the Reviewer: You can easily include any additional details about your property and also select different features from the wide range of preset features options. Incase you want to include a feature that isn’t in the list you can leave us a short message in the Message to the Reviewer field at the bottom of the Submit Property Page.
- Floor Plans: A clean title (for example: Ground Floor), brief description and clear image of the floor plan (The recommended minimum width is 770px and height is flexible.). You can add as many floor plans as need for each floor of the property by clicking the + Add More link. The following fields should include only digits (for example: 2500). Commas are not accepted in between the digits: Floor Price, Floor Size, Bedrooms and Bathrooms. The following fields should use a post fix : Price Postfix (for example: Per Month or leave it blank) and Size Postfix (for example: sq m or sq ft).
Note: Kindly, use your active business / personal email address as the username, (for example: [email protected] or [email protected]) when registering & submitting a property on the website through the Submit Property link.
Who manages personal information?
Who has access to your personal information and to what extent?
In addition to the companies in our group and for the purposes described above, we do not sell, exchange or transfer to third parties your personal information in any form. Your personal information may be transferred to outsourced external suppliers to provide us with certain services. They can be used to provide technical assistance. We require such subcontractors to keep our customers’ personal information secure and confidential. We also require these suppliers to use personal information only on behalf of [Owners Goa].
You may at any time choose not to allow the sharing of your personal information with third parties. Such request can be made through our website in the contact section or simply by email us.
How do we protect your personal information?
To ensure the security of your personal information, we have established a series of security measures and protections. Your personal information is stored on secure networks that can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights and undertake to respect and maintain the confidential nature of such information.
Notwithstanding these measures, when you provide personal information on the Internet there is always a risk that they may be intercepted and used by third parties outside our control. While we make every effort to protect your personal information and your privacy, we can not guarantee the security of the information you make available through the Internet.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use your personal information in the following ways:
1. To provide you with information about product updates, new products, services, newsletters, informational emails and research on ideas for future products or improvements;
2. To help us create relevant content for you;
3. To offer you special offers that may be of interest to you;
4. To help us create better products and services that meet your needs;
5. To enable you to download documents, gain access to services, or participate in other activities you select;
6. To help you quickly find software, services, or information about products that are important to you.
What kind of personal information we collect?
We may request personally identifiable information when you request a service, respond to an inquiry, participate in a contest, exchange correspondence with us or participate in certain other activities.
You decide whether you wish to pursue any activity that solicits personal information.
However, if you do not want to provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
Similarly, when you visit our websites, we will collect information known as “clickstreams” (IP address, domain name, etc.). This information, combined with the data you provide, allows us to personalize your visits better.